Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday...yes.

So, its Sunday morning (actually more like afternoon!) and Justin and I just woke up about an hour ago, snuggling the puppy in our big bed. We then dragged ourselves into the kitchen to make yummy pancakes, bacon, and freshly brewed coffee in our french press. I think today is just going to be a nice lazy day filled with laundry, dishes, yummy food, studying, and ofcourse...the Superbowl. We have the opportunity to go to Hooters for the game with a bunch of friends, but there is a part of us that just wants to hang out at home. Tomorrow Justin has duty and I have lots of homework to do, so it will be a nice day to study. Justin and I still have so many things to do though: take down Christmas lights, nail up a few things, work on applications and resumes, and a lot else. Wish us luck accomplishing all of those things!

3 comments:

K said...

I love days like that! So low key and comfortable with just the right amount of productivity! Good Luck!

Kayla Noelle said...

Good luck doll face

SAMSONITE! said...

Ha! French Press eh? Hmmm I wonder who got you that? Could it have been.... why yes, it was me! Haha, love ya Lys.