Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Excitement

Holy Mackeral! I just LOVE the Holidays. I think that I have officially decided that once Halloween hits till the New Year is my favorite time of year. I've been trying to soak up as much holiday goodness as I can, because in years past, it seems that once Christmas is here, its over with so fast.


I've only been out of school less than a week and have tried out lots of great new recipes and baked pumpkin muffins, blackberry scones, vanilla sandwich cookies and gingerbread cookies. Christmas music has been on in our home non-stop, all paired with the smell of fresh pine (which is from my hot oil burner, not a real Christmas trees...stupid apartments for not letting us have real trees). I had some of my lovely girls over to decorate Christmas Cookies.

And also got a little painting done too I'm really loving the mixed-media thing right now. What a great release to get all of those creative juices flowing!

No comments: