Monday, January 12, 2009

School Starts...

Well, school starts today. Lovely. I am not looking forward to it in the slightest. I am usually somewhat excited about starting a new semester, but right now, I have no desire or motivation. I think its just because this semester looks like its going to be really hard. But oh well. I will just do the best I can.

So this weekend I didn't get as much crafting done as I wanted. I prepped a bunch of sewing projects for the future, but I need to go to the craft store and get some muslim and satin ribbon. However, I did completely reorganize the house. I feel so much more at ease now because I can actually breathe in my closet and my laundry room. Why is reorganizing so invigorating? Also, my inspiration journal is being filled as each day goes on. I will post some pictures soon!

Justin called :). The ship is still planning on arriving on the 27th. So 15 more days to go. He is working really long hours and says the work is hard, but everything is going well. I cannot wait for him to come home.

1 comment:

K said...

Good luck on the semester! I know exactly what you’re feeling because my semester is looking a bit intimidating too!
I also did some reorganizing and moving in the house and I think its invigorating for me because it’s like a tid-bit of fresh perspective! ;D