Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Night W/O Justin

Okay, so night #1 without Justin out of what?...3 weeks? Not too bad so far! Got caught up on some much needed magazine reading. Got to love Food & Wine, Living, and The Nest! Best Mags ever. And can't forget Wine Enthusiast. Thank goodness for the dear neighbors for giving me all their old magazines.

And, I'm watching Jon & Kate +8! One of my most favorite shows (plus many others). I'm also staring at 5 loads of laundry that need to be folded. As well as my dear dog...just hanging out.

Anyway, tomorrow I am going to craft. FINALLY! I need to let loose all these creative juices. Between Amy Butler Fabrics and Donna Downey Inspiration Journals, I have plenty to do! Especially because one of my New Years Resolutions is to keep an Inspiration Journal (and work out 3 times a week...which means I better work out tomorrow).

Anyway, I'm hoping to put up more pictures of stuff tomorrow! Be blessed in this New Year!

1 comment:

K said...

Oh man, I think the first night w/o your man is the worst! Q went hunting for 3 weeks and if it weren’t for zip I would have gone crazy! Keep yourself busy!