Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's November!

Well, I haven't been on here in ages! It is now mid-November and a lot has happened! We got a kitten for a 1 year anniversary in July, and I finished my summer internship at KPMG, LLP. They offered me a full time position when I graduate this next May, which is spectacular, since starting salary is a nice chunk of change. School is going well, but is hard also. I am still working here and there with the catering company, and also doing Premier Designs which is just fabulous. Helping me make some money, without having to work at an hourly job. Justin is doing spectacular, but is working a lot! We are loving the non-military lifestyle though and having a actual routine. My parents are here this weekend and I haven't seen them since March, so that is just a blessing. We decorated for Christmas last night...I know I know...we are a little early. But I just thought it would be a special memory to decorate with my parents. Well, I'm off to make popovers and cinnamon-honey-butter for breakfast while everyone is still sleeping. Too bad I have to grind my coffee beans (hopefully it won't wake everyone up!). Oh, and I attached some pictures of my Fall Party that I had in October. Enjoy!

Sweet Decorations!

Sweet Girls!

Bobbing for Apples!

Pumpkin Carving!

Favors! Love the heat embossing on the tags!

1 comment:

K said...

Ooooooo! Im SO glad you are back to blog land! yay! Big CONGRATS on the job offer! That is such amazing news!
Im jealous you have decorated for Christmas, I cant wait to get out our decorations... a holiday house is the best!